At Kotaku, we independently select and write things that we love and think you will like, too. We have affiliate and advertising partnerships, which means we may collect a share of the sales or other compensation from the links on this page. BTW – prices accurate and items in stock at time of posting.
When it comes to PC deals during Black Friday 2021, there’s a lot going on. Are you after laptops? Light up RGB devices? Internal SSDs? Gaming keyboards? Or all of the above?
To help you sharpen your focus and take the strain off your shoulders, we’ve rounded up the best PC Black Friday deals currently available. Be sure to check back as we update this list as more PC Black Friday deals go live.
Want to make the most of this year’s Black Friday sales? Try the Klarna app. It has a number of handy features that will alert you when new offers drop and accumulate. It also allows you to track your deliveries and pay in 4 interest-free installments.
This article has been updated since its original publication.
The best Black Friday deals for hardware
The best Black Friday deals for laptops and tablets
- Apple: Save up to $ 710 on a MacBook Pro (512GB) if you’re an Amazon Prime member (now $ 1,999).
- ASUS: Save on select Chromebooks and VivoBooks.
- Bing lee: Take advantage of a discount on a range of Leveno Chromebooks and Samsung tablets.
- To catch: Save up to 20% on select Lenovo tablets.
- Dell: Up to 40% off select laptops, including Alienware.
- The good guys: Massive savings on a range of laptops, including brands like Lenovo, Acer, and Microsoft.
- HP: Save up to 25% on select HP laptops.
- Lenovo: Up to 48% off select laptops, Chromebooks, and ThinkPads, including $ 680 off the Legion 5 15 ″ AMD.
- Microsoft: Save 20% on Surface Pro 7, Surface Book 3, and Surface Laptop 4.
- MSI: Save up to 40% on MSI gaming laptops.
- Samsung: Get up to 25% off Samsung S7 and S7 + tablets.
The best Black Friday deals for mice
- ASUS: Get the ASUS TUF M3 mouse for $ 27.78, down from $ 49.
- Corsair: Get the Nightsword RGB mouse for $ 99, down from $ 139.
- HyperX: Save 32% on the Pulsefire Pro mouse.
- HP: Get the Omen Photon Wireless Mouse for $ 136.40, down from $ 209.
- Razer: Save on a range of Razer gaming mice, including 59% on the DeathAdder V2, 45% on the Naga Trinity and 45% on the Viper Mini.
- Steel Series: Save up to 45% on mice, including the Aerox 3 and Rival 5.
The best Black Friday deals for keyboards
The best Black Friday deals for monitors
- Acer: Save up to 30% on select monitors.
- BenQ: Save up to 20% on select monitors.
- To catch: Discounts on a range of monitors.
- Dell: Get a 27-inch Alienware monitor for $ 539.38, down from $ 899.
- LG: Make an offer on an Ultragear monitor.
- Lenovo: Up to 30% off selected monitors.
The best Black Friday deals for helmets
The best deals on Wi-Fi routers, microphones and other accessories
- Amazon: Save up to 35% on eero mesh wifi routers, including the all new eero Pro 6.
- ASUS: Save up to 50% on WI-Fi routers including RT-AC68U and RT-AC86U.
- Blue: Save 25% on Select Blue Microphones.
- Corsair: Get the Small MM100 Gaming Cloth for $ 16, down from $ 25.
- HTC VIVE: Save $ 600 on the Cosmos Elite, $ 500 on the Cosmos and $ 500 on Vive Pro VR headsets.
- Netgear: Get 35% off the Nighthawk RAX70 8-Stream Tri-Band 6 Wi-Fi Router.
- Oculus Quest 2: Receive $ 100 Amazon Credit with every Oculus Quest 2 VR headset purchase, for 128GB and 256GB models.
- Razer: Get the Seiren Mini microphone for $ 59, down from $ 89.
- Steel Series: Save up to 48% on mouse pads.
- Tendency : Save on select Tenda routers.
- Thermal plug: Save on a range of Thermaltake products, including mid-tower cases and mouse pads.
- TP link: Save on select Wi-Fi routers, including the Deco M5 Mesh System.
Be sure to check out the Klarna app for more Black Friday deals.
Check out the rest of Kotaku Australia’s Black Friday 2021 deal summaries here.